Saturday, February 11, 2012

Winter hibernation

I haven't posted in a while but that is because there hasn't been any brewing activity to report. Last Saturday, Februrary 4th, I ordered a new burner and lpg orifice from Brewers Hardware . I haven't received it yet, in fact it hasn't shipped yet. As I haven't heard anything from them I really don't know when it will get here. The communication is not the best but I guess a dependable quality product is really more important. That is why I continue to buy from them. I have started planning the gas distribution system in anticipation of receiving the burner. I will post some pictures as soon as I can get the installation started. On a side note: I was planning to purchase two burners thinking it would save on shipping but that isnt always true. The cost to ship one burner is about $11, the cost to ship two is $56. I can't figure that one out but I am at least smart enough to know I don't want to buy two burners on one order. I will wait to place a second order once I receive the first.
Update 02/14/02: I have received notification that my order has shipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment