Sunday, February 26, 2012

Two burners

Ater receiving my burner I installed it in the burner shield. This burner was assembled at the correct angle to fit my burner shield so I didn't have to take it apart to make modifications like the first one. However, the mounting screw size was changed to a larger size than the first burner so I had to drill out the holes in the shield. This was a lot easier than modifying the burner angle though. Once installed I hooked the propane directly to the burner just to make sure there were no problems. Now it was time to put together a gas distribution system. I want to be able to operate any comination of burners from a single propane source.
I picked up some parts at the local hardware store. I assembled the pipes and valves hand tight and without sealant so I could do a quick test of the distribution system. I want to make sure I will be able operate two burners simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment